- Triangle is the only North American social fraternity exclusively for men majoring in engineering, architecture, and the sciences.
- Triangle was founded at the University of Illinois in 1907 by 16 men who were studying civil engineering.
- The name “Triangle” was chosen to represent the strength of that shape used in design work in the field of civil engineering.
- More than 25,000 men have been initiated. There are 15,000 living alumni today.
- Fraternity colors: old rose & gray
- Fraternity flower: white chrysanthemum
- National Philanthropy: Habitat for Humanity
- Open Motto: Veritas Omnia Vincit (Latin for “Truth Conquers All”)
- Triangle is represented in 20 States across the Country.
- The Triangle Educational Foundation exists to enhance the Triangle experience for both undergraduates and alumni by providing funding for academic scholarships, no-interest student loans, and grants for leadership development programs.
- Undergraduates have the opportunity to attend many leadership & training events hosted/funded by Triangle and the Triangle Education Foundation, including:
- Steven L. Miller President’s Leadership Academy
- DRIVE Recruitment Symposium
- John Wakerly Leadership Advantage Conference
- New Member Educator’s Forum
- Herbert Scobie Leadership School
- Undergraduate Interfraternity Institute (UIFI)
- The American Leadership Academy hosted in Los Cabos, Mexico
Contact UsDerek Busdiecker
Active Chapter President
email@example.com Spencer King
Director of Public Relations Phone: (567) 202-5143
firstname.lastname@example.org Joe Frees
Director of Recruitment
Phone: (513) 340-5277
email@example.com Nick Oslin
Phone: (440) 724-9071